Once you know how to add a signature in Yahoo Mail, it’s also essential to understand how to edit it.
If any of the details you’ve included in your signature have changed — or if you don’t like Yahoo Mail’s default message for mobile — you’ll want to update it as you see fit.
Here’s how to change your Yahoo Mail signature on mobile and desktop.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change your signature on Yahoo Mail’s mobile app
1. Open the Yahoo Mail app.
2. Tap on the profile icon in the top left.
3. Choose “Settings.”
4. Scroll down to the “General” section and select “Signature.”
5. Tap on the text box below your email address and begin editing.
6. Tap the back arrow in the top left corner of your screen to save your new signature.
How to change your signature on Yahoo Mail’s website
1. Go to Yahoo Mail and sign in.
2. Click “Settings.”
3. A pop-up will appear under “Settings.” Choose “More Settings.”
4. Select “Mailboxes.”
5. Click on the account you’d like to add a signature for.
6. Choose the text box below “Signature” and begin editing.
7. Select “Save.”